    Should I install adobe over the old marco player?
    uninstall before install adobe?
    Would it be better performance with adobe?

    cat5, Aug 5, 2006

  2. cat5

    mikeyhsd Guest

    apparently it does not work with the 64 bit IE.
    you need to COPY the site web address, open 32 bit IE, paste the web address in and go there.
    then when asked to install flash, it should workl.

    do not understand why adobe has prohibited downloading flash. used to be able to dowload it and isntall where you needed it.

    When I go to some web sites, they keep asking me to install adobe falsh
    player. The question is :

    mikeyhsd, Aug 5, 2006

  3. I don't know of a reason not to install it, if you use flash. I'm sure the
    primary reason Adobe is prompting you to upgrade to it is to get their
    branded version out there, now that they own it. Of course, for x64 there is
    only the one that installs into 32-bit IE, so I let it have flash and use my
    64-bit IE for most sites, so I don't have to see the flash crap. Never yet
    seen a site where it added value.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 5, 2006
  4. cat5

    TheWho Guest

    I second this. It's only of value if you like advertisements flash in your
    face and I don't

    TheWho, Aug 6, 2006