    browsers. He is running windows 98SE. I would like to try uninstalling
    it and installing version 8 but I can't find a download site for it.
    Does anyone have a link?

    sharonf, Nov 18, 2006

  2. sharonf

    Cheddarhead Guest

    Whoa... windoze 98?? One word... UPDATE!
    Even windows2000 is about 500% better, and can be had for chump change...
    Reply and I will furnish links to very cheap oem windows 2000 and xp
    versions...

    8 years is a very long time in os land...

    Cheddarhead, Nov 18, 2006

  3. sharonf

    FML Guest

    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=flashp

    FML, Nov 18, 2006
  4. sharonf

    sharonf Guest

    The only problem he's having is with Flash 9. He will be getting a new
    computer in a couple of months so we don't want to update this one.
    We're just trying to get Flash Player working better for now.

    sharonf, Nov 18, 2006
  5. sharonf

    Cheddarhead Guest

    Just uninstall it and open up your web browser to a site that uses flash
    animation and it will "re" install flash for you....

    good flash site: www.albinoblacksheep.com

    C\

    Cheddarhead, Nov 18, 2006
  6. sharonf