    Thank you one and all

    --
    George

    George Prezioso, Oct 9, 2003

  2. George Prezioso

    docmill Guest

    "George Prezioso" <> wrote in
    news:qZ6hb.173919$:

    > Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
    > Thank you one and all
    >
    > --
    > George

    Groan,,,,,,,,,,,, you want to get the reader or steal the whole program?
    adobe.com
    --
    +++++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    Docmill's "Home of Hot Links in the FryingSpam"

    docmill, Oct 9, 2003

  3. George Prezioso

    Boomer Guest

    docmill wrote:

    > "George Prezioso" <> wrote in
    > :
    >
    >> Can anyone tell me where to get Adobe Acrobat v5 or v6 ?
    >> Thank you one and all
    >>
    >> --
    >> George
    >>

    > Groan,,,,,,,,,,,, you want to get the reader or steal the whole
    > program? adobe.com

    Groan is nice. Hehehe.

    Boomer, Oct 9, 2003
  4. George Prezioso

    Billy Guest

    Like your response Doc.

    Billy, Oct 9, 2003
  5. George Prezioso

    Billy Guest

    Here is a good search site to add to your Bookmarks. It even has help on
    performing efficient searches.
    http://www.google.com/
    Without any fancy searches, typing in adobe acrobat reader results in
    this.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=adobe+acrobat+reader
    If this wraps cut and paste.
    This could be off, others here are experts at newsreader settings. Set
    your newsreader to read at least 76 and write at 72 or lower. Do a
    search for munging your address, or you will get flooded with SPAM. Of
    course that info has been posted here with links for more information.
    Might be a good idea to read through a few posts in the newsgroup before
    posting.
    Have thick skin and don't respond to hastily as a newbie.
    Good Luck.

    Billy, Oct 9, 2003
  6. George Prezioso

    Plato Guest