    I am very anxious to get the program running correctly. Any help to fix the
    problem is very much appreciated.

    PS

    PS, Oct 26, 2003

  2. PS

    Mcploppy © Guest

    PS bashed at the keyboard and said :
    Have you tried reinstalling it ?

    Mcploppy ©, Oct 26, 2003

  3. PS

    PS Guest

    Reinstallation has not fixed the problem.

    PS

    PS, Oct 26, 2003
  4. PS

    Mcploppy © Guest

    PS bashed at the keyboard and said :
    Have a look here http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/31e12.htm

    HTH
    --
    Mcploppy ©

    { Remove both MyShoes to email me }
    { Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/bbel }
    { My Alternative Site: http://tinyurl.com/rynb }

    Mcploppy ©, Oct 26, 2003
  5. PS

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 26, 2003
  6. PS

    phrogee Guest

    I had so much trouble with 6.0 that I went back to 5.0. I didn't want to
    mess with it for what it's worth.

    phrogee, Oct 26, 2003
  7. PS

    bb3 Guest

    After I dl'd Acrobat Reader 6 and installed it, it started giving me
    spool errors when printing. It also would only load part of the
    document I wanted (the correct number of pages seemed to be there, but
    they were blank). I don't know if this is specific to Win ME or not,
    but I uninstalled 6 and went back to 5. It works fine now.

    bb3, Oct 26, 2003
  8. PS

    PS Guest

    Dear All, as per some suggestions, I removed v.6 and installed v.5 and it
    works perfectly.

    PS

    PS, Oct 28, 2003