    let me scan, modify & then save as a .PDF file.
    That is page 1 sorted but how do I add more pages to make an Acrobat document.
    Any help greatfully accepted

    Dave Croft, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Dave Croft

    Mellowed Guest

    I'm not familiar with Photoshop, but, I did something similar with
    Paperport. I scanned multiple sheets. Then Paperport has an option
    that lets you combine the sheets. I then printed to PDF and I got one
    PDF document with multiple pages.

    : I was wondering how to scan & copy a book.
    : I thought of Adobe Acrobat & found that Photoshop 7 will
    : let me scan, modify & then save as a .PDF file.
    : That is page 1 sorted but how do I add more pages to make an Acrobat
    document.
    : Any help greatfully accepted
    :
    :
    : --
    : Dave Croft
    :
    :
    :

    Mellowed, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Dave Croft

    Harrison Guest

    Photoshop is not designed to create multi-paged pdf documents. That is why the same company makes a little thing called
    Acrobat. If you bought PS, you can afford Acrobat. If you downloaded PS, then Acrobat generally is available from the
    same sources.
    In Acrobat, you'll be able to scan one page after another and continually append to the document until finished. You can
    also add book marks and a table of contents if you wish.

    Harrison, Feb 19, 2004