    they open in Adobe Reader. However, when I am opening them in my browser,
    Internet Explorer it continues to open them up in Adobe Acrobat instead of
    the Reader. How do I change this? Thanks so much!

    LAH, Apr 11, 2005

  2. LAH

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm guessing about this -- I don't have Acrobat -- but I would
    suggest removing the browser integration from Acrobat, and
    activate it in Acrobat Reader -- see the options menu.

    °Mike°, Apr 11, 2005

  3. LAH

    LAH Guest

    Well, I tried that but no luck. Then I uninstalled Acrobat but then had
    problems "saving" in Reader. Finally I removed Reader and reinstalled
    Acrobat. Perhaps the two don't play together nicely? Does anyone have
    both installed and if so how did you do it?

    LAH, Apr 11, 2005
  4. LAH

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Uninstall that adobe shit,
    go to http://www.foxitsoftware.com/
    small, fast, Foxit PDF Reader , Free!

    Dr. Bill, Apr 11, 2005
  5. LAH

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Uninstall Reader 6, delete "ALL" your temp files from C:\Documents and
    Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Temp, then make sure Acrobat 5 is
    working correctly, then install Reader 7 which is the current version.

    pcbutts1, Apr 11, 2005