    Jimm Jim Guest

    Where is the setting to open previous document that was being viewed?

    thanks -

    Jimm Jim, Jun 9, 2010

  2. Jimm Jim

    rf Guest

    Under the pillow.

    rf, Jun 9, 2010

  3. Jimm Jim

    Mike Easter Guest

    Mike Easter, Jun 9, 2010
  4. Jimm Jim

    thanatoid Guest

    Jimm > wrote in
    m:
    Please give away your computer immediately to someone who will
    get some use and benefit out of it.

    --
    Of course, it is no easy matter to be polite; in so far, I mean,
    as it requires us to show great respect for everybody, whereas

    thanatoid, Jun 9, 2010
  5. Jimm Jim

    Mike Easter Guest

    I don't have a $700 Pro extended, but in the free Reader 9, the app
    opens another window when another .pdf is opened.

    To access any window, use Window menu/ <select .pdf or number>

    To use keyboard shortcut use ctrl-shft-F6 to go to previous .pdf window

    To open Adobe (Reader) Help use F1

    Mike Easter, Jun 9, 2010
  6. Jimm Jim

    chuckcar Guest

    Jimm > wrote in
    Um. Under the *first* menu entry "File"?

    chuckcar, Jun 9, 2010
  7. Jimm Jim

    Mike Easter Guest

    If you are actually going to correspond civilly with chuckcar, I'll try
    to help out in any way I can.

    I interpret 'under the first menu entry File' to (possibly) mean an
    entry (some entry not the first entry) under the *first menu* (which is
    File) -- but I concede that the chuckcar word arrangement and emphasis
    are ambiguous.
    Not having an Acrobat, I look to Reader 9 to see how Adobe might do it
    in an Acrobat of the same vintage if they used a consistent UI.

    Besides what is found in the Window menu when Reader 9 is open and
    active and using multiple .pdf/s, Reader also 'saves' recent .pdf doc
    listings in the File menu, where the keyboard shortcut to access is as
    simple as clicking the appropriate number key.

    Interestingly, if those .pdf/s were fetched from some 'indirect' source
    like a network drive path, Reader can't find them. I just tested it.

    Mike Easter, Jun 9, 2010
  8. Jimm Jim

    chuckcar Guest

    Your reading is no better than your temper. "File" itself *is* the
    first menu entry. It's called that because it's the left most one.

    chuckcar, Jun 9, 2010
  9. Jimm Jim

    chuckcar Guest

    like F it doesn't and you damn well know it - or would if you had a clue.

    chuckcar, Jun 9, 2010
  10. Jimm Jim

    Mike Easter Guest

    Now we have chuckcar being the uncivil one and Evan putting up with it.
    Mostly.

    This is going to be a difficult elementary school playground/ kiddy
    sandbox tiff/ to referee.

    Do you think it would be possible for both of you to be civil at the
    same time? The idea is that you can disagree with something the other
    person said without making a personal attack out of the/your rebuttal.

    Then, if someone - the other - says something rude about you (anyway),
    just ignore it -- don't come back with a/another personally insulting
    retort. That is childish behavior.

    Mike Easter, Jun 10, 2010
  11. Jimm Jim

    chuckcar Guest

    *I* don't start this bullshit, not do I post justified retorts to every one
    of Evans stupid ideas. He however seems to do little else but reply to
    perfectly valid replies to OP's with his own twisted version of reality.

    chuckcar, Jun 10, 2010
  12. Jimm Jim

    chuckcar Guest

    Ah, but you won't, and that's your problem.

    chuckcar, Jun 10, 2010
  13. Jimm Jim

    Mike Yetto Guest

    There's no real reason to referee. Just grab some popcorn and
    watch the slap fight.

    Mike "no blood, no foul" Yetto

    Mike Yetto, Jun 10, 2010
  14. Jimm Jim

    freemont Guest

    You come up with some wild stuff, though. Answer some of the claims laid
    here:

    <http://24hoursupport-tards.info/#chucktard>

    lol... you dipshit. :-D

    freemont, Jun 13, 2010