    else is open. System shows over 300 meg ram available.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    Chris

    newsreader, May 30, 2006

  2. Printing directly from Adobe? Here's a suggestion: save the file to
    disk, then attempt to print with one of the free .PDF printer apps. For
    example, http://pdf995.com/download.html It installs as a printer
    driver, so when viewing the file, choose this driver instead of your
    regular printer. (Not sure how that would work if Adobe is already
    installed.)

    You may want to try a separate reader and print from there. This one is
    free, and won't muck with your Adobe settings, so long as you don't tell
    it to be your default .pdf reader.
    http://foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php
    Hmm. I find it a bit hard to figure that an XP computer with 384MB ram,
    while running Adobe, would have 300MB free. XP itself should be
    consuming at least half of your ram.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 30, 2006