    ADO.net preparation or is the content in the MSPress book
    sufficient? I do not want to buy any other preparation
    guide.

    zzz, Nov 8, 2004

  2. zzz

    Eric Guest

    You want a book recommendation, but you're not going to buy the book?

    Eric, Nov 8, 2004

  3. zzz

    Syanide Guest

    wrox press do a very good ado.net book called 'ado.net programmer reference'
    make sure u order the c# version though...

    Syanide, Nov 8, 2004
  4. zzz

    zzz Guest

    I meant I do not want to buy a preparation guide that
    might contain all the topics not related to ADO as well.
    My question was regarding a book totally dedicated to ADO.

    zzz, Nov 9, 2004
  5. zzz

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Nov 10, 2004