    repetitive, but the repetition might help me develop muscle memory for
    Visual Studio.

    Tony

    Tony Nassar, Jan 26, 2004

  2. I would hope that *all* books written on ADO.NET go "*too* deeply" into
    it. Otherwise, the book would be a failure, n'est ce pas?

    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Tony Nassar

    Tony Nassar Guest

    I would hope that *all* books written on ADO.NET go "*too* deeply" into
    Not if the avowed purpose of the book is to help you get MCAD certification.

    Tony Nassar, Jan 26, 2004
  4. I would avoid buying more than one book per exam.

    Really, a book focused on the ADO.NET portion of an exam should be
    little more than a leaflet.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Tony Nassar

    Tony Nassar Guest

    Thanks, that was implicitly my question: just how much ADO is there on this
    exam?

    Tony Nassar, Jan 26, 2004
  6. I can't tell you. It would violate the NDA.

    I can tell you this: there's nothing on the exam about ADO.NET that you
    wouldn't already know by actually having used ADO.NET.

    General Protection Fault, Jan 26, 2004