    Can someone help. I have locked this up on the web and the only thing
    I can find is to do a repair from the cd
    Vic

    Pesistent, Dec 13, 2010

  2. Pesistent

    Carlos Guest

    Vic,
    Please share with us what is that you cannot accomplish by allegedly
    not having administrative rights?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 13, 2010

  3. Pesistent

    Pesistent Guest

    Carlos
    Merry Xmas
    What I am trying to do is connect to a network drive (Dlink) on my
    network. I used to be able to do so and can no long do it. I can get
    to the drive from another computer but I can no longer connect from
    XP64.
    I was also trying to use a sysinternals tool that wont load because it
    claims I do not have administrative privileges, even though I do.
    If you need more info let me know.
    Vic

    Pesistent, Dec 22, 2010
  4. Pesistent

    Pesistent Guest

    This somehow did not get posted. Second try.
    Vic

    Pesistent, Jan 12, 2011