    Because at this moment, i can only manage my switch from the n°1 vlan.
    Switch is Catalyst 3750

    Thanks for your help

    Franck Paulus, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Hi,

    The 3750 supports routing. Enable routing to route between vlan 1 and the
    vlan you're connected to. Then configure an accesslist on the "line vty 0
    ....", "http-server" and "snmp communities" to only allow access from certain
    ip's.

    Erik

    Erik Tamminga, Feb 17, 2004

  3. it will redirect all the traffics by this way,
    I'd like that a computer connected to the switch,
    could manage it, without taking care of his vlan, and not be able to
    communicate with others vlans

    Franck Paulus, Feb 17, 2004