    I'm using the integrated email client within the Mozilla 1.7x suite. I
    can't find a way to show my address book in a sidebar. Is there an
    option to do this within the program or an extension? Thanks

    gwtx2, Feb 12, 2006

  2. gwtx2

    Michael Guest

    Using SeaMonkey here, but Moz 1.7.x should have the same function to
    open your address book in the SideBar. Open your SideBar and at the top
    where it says "SideBar" click on the word, "Tabs", then select Address
    Book from the list of choices.

    Michael

    --
    Character is doing the right thing...
    Even when no one is watching...

    A Proud User of SeaMonkey The Suite

    Michael, Feb 12, 2006

  3. gwtx2

    bstern Guest

    I never noticed you could do that...thanks

    Is there a way to open the sidebar without clicking search?

    bstern, Feb 12, 2006
  4. gwtx2

    Michael Guest

    Yes, View/Show Hide/Side Bar Or F9 keys.

    Michael

    Michael, Feb 12, 2006