    i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    benefits from microsoft corporation.Is there any befits
    provided by Microsoft corp.

    prem shankar, Dec 29, 2004

  2. i am completed MCSE in 1999, since then i had not get any
    maybe not, but just think of those chicks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Emanuel Ceciu, Dec 29, 2004
  4. Dude! You mean you haven't been receiving any royalty checks? Man, they
    owe you a TON of money. Get a lawyer and sue them for back pay plus
    interest!

    --
    Fris "They'll probably settle out of court" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  5. prem shankar

    Consultant Guest

    the additional benefits are nothing more then a few hyperlinks to sites to
    buy crappy mcse products

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2004
  6. prem shankar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, prem shankar climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Is the adulation of your peers, and the attentions of passionate females
    turned on by the sight of your spiffy lapel pin not enough?

    There is *no* satisfying some people!

    JaR, Dec 29, 2004
  7. prem shankar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    It has come to my attention that you are substantially untrustworthy and
    frequently jest.

    Is this an example?

    JaR, Dec 29, 2004
  8. Hahaha! I JUST flew in from the msagent group

    --
    Fris "and BOY are my arms tired!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  9. prem shankar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Hahahahaha! Nice!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 29, 2004
  10. prem shankar

    Nerd32768 Guest

    i already have one

    Nerd32768, Dec 29, 2004
  11. prem shankar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Have you been hanging out in the msagent group, too?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 29, 2004
  12. How's that pet hamster doing these days?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  13. Egads! He's C-P!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 29, 2004
  14. prem shankar

    Nerd32768 Guest

    she's a lot taller than a hampster, but i don't think she weighs more than a
    hampster

    Nerd32768, Dec 29, 2004
  15. prem shankar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nerd32768 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    That would be; "What's a parakeet" Alex.

    JaR, Dec 29, 2004