    dong something wrong ?
    Any Help will be appreciated.

    Shawn

    Shawn, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Shawn

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    You have to change the IP of the AP so it would fit the IP assignment to
    ICS, and disable the AP's DHCP.

    However 5 computers and Wireless really Shouting: "Please Get us a Wireless
    Cable/DSL Router".

    The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices and
    Brand recommendations. The principles however are still the same.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

    What do I need for wireless Networking? -

    Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
    http://www.ezlan.net/~network/router.jpg

    Wireless - BasicSecurity: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Oct 17, 2004