    XP. I can even access the Dell's shared files folder from the G4.
    However, I can't see any of the Apples from the Dell, and I can't print to
    the networked printer.

    Guest, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    Malke Guest

    You have to run Samba on the Apples. It's very easy on the Mac. Look in
    the Mac Help files or Google "file sharing Apple XP".

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Very good, thank you. We're most of the way there. I can't see the shared
    printer on the XP, although I can see it from the other Apples (also
    wireless).

    Guest, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    Malke Guest

    Make sure you've enabled File & Printer Sharing in XP's Firewall and
    shared out the printer.

    Malke

    Malke, Jan 21, 2006