    this do what I want - i.e. screw onto the head I've got and give me a
    quick release?

    Thanks Steve

    ste7esmith, Nov 13, 2006

  2. ste7esmith

    rowan194 Guest

    Sound like a plate adaptor is more likely to be the plate you attach to
    your camera, which then fixes into the quick release socket on the
    tripod. I don't think it will do what you want.

    rowan194, Nov 13, 2006

  3. ste7esmith

    Skip Guest

    Yep, that's what I have on my tripod and monopod, both.

    Skip, Nov 13, 2006
  4. ste7esmith

    Stewy Guest

    Probably