    from the option 82 command I've enabled on my switches.
    Hardware used: Cisco 3750 switches.
    thanks in advance.

    Greg H., Oct 3, 2006

  2. Greg H.

    Rod Dorman Guest

    I must have missed the announcement, did Microsoft buy Cisco or was it
    the other way around?

    Rod Dorman, Oct 3, 2006

  3. Greg H.

    Greg H. Guest

    It is not an option by default on a Microsoft 2k3 DHCP server but the
    webblog from microsoft said you can add another Custom Predefined
    option type to the DHCP service and I was asking for some more steps
    about doing this on a windows 2003 server.
    Or how else do I take advantage of the option 82 information that is
    added to packets without buying a CNR (Cisco network registrar)?

    Greg H., Oct 4, 2006
  4. Greg H.

    chris Guest

    chris, Oct 4, 2006
  5. Greg H.

    Thrill5 Guest

    Thrill5, Oct 6, 2006
  6. Greg H.

    Greg H. Guest

    Is there a way to output the "show ip dhcp snooping binding" to a file?
    tftp or log it somehow?

    Greg H., Oct 10, 2006