    system? I have access to it by way of a network right now and am
    scanning it through the network. I found so far one trojan, and
    still scanning. Any ideas?

    lbbss, Feb 11, 2008

  2. lbbss

    joevan Guest

    Get Kaspersky and scan away. I believe they have a trial period if you
    don't have the cash to pay for it.

    joevan, Feb 11, 2008

  3. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    That is not the problem. I have Norton on my old computer, But I know
    sometimes if you have been infected its hard to clean up your
    system. I suspect there might be a problem. I can't select any
    scan locations from Norton anymore. But the schedule scans still
    operate fine. Its proof enough that its compromised, since I found
    now 2 viruses and one Trojan, by scanning through the network. tx

    lbbss, Feb 11, 2008
  4. lbbss

    sdlomi2 Guest

    Hi, lbbss. Have you ever heard it said, "I'd about as soon have the
    viruses (virii?) as to have Norton on my computer"? ...may be a tad of
    truth beneath that irony.;) s

    sdlomi2, Feb 11, 2008
  5. lbbss

    dadiOH Guest

    Format the old drive.

    --

    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Feb 11, 2008
  6. lbbss

    Plato Guest

    A virus on a second drive can phark your primary drive in about a
    second.

    Plato, Feb 15, 2008