    reports many times each week and if I can print a date along the bottom or
    top of the page automatically it will safe me a load of Grief.
    Cheers Steve

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003

  2. The Rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    "The Rifleman"

    Are you a clone?

    rifleman, Nov 26, 2003

  3. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  4. The Rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    just interested in your choice of nickname. Were you? (A Rifleman I
    mean....)

    rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  5. The Rifleman

    kipper Guest

    It might SAVE you some grief too

    kipper, Nov 26, 2003
  6. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  7. The Rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    Aha! A Brother Light Infanteer! I was 6LI.

    rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  8. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    durham

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  9. Salutations noble warrior,

    How British. Makes me proud...

    Impartial advice, Nov 26, 2003
  10. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    deference to him, I may have out ranked him but his is the senior Battalion.

    The Rifleman, Nov 26, 2003
  11. The Rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    I wasn't aware there was any "seniority". 6LI were direct descendents of 4
    Som LI (and as such appear in the Regimental Museum). Didn't 7LI have the
    same sort of connection with DLI ?

    rifleman, Nov 27, 2003
  12. The Rifleman

    The Rifleman Guest

    Yup then the 68 reg of foot, but I think your lot are older inm formation.

    The Rifleman, Nov 27, 2003