    I ahve one hard disk, one cd burner and one dvd burner and would like
    to add a slave hard disk.

    Thanks

    John, Mar 13, 2006

  2. John

    MB Guest

    Hi John,

    The dimension 2400 only has 1 HDD bay/bracket.

    Although the ide controller can support 2 drives per channel, you
    simply don't have a physical location for it in the system.

    Best option would be an external drive.

    technical documentation on your system is available here:

    http:\\support.euro.dell.com

    hope this helps.

    MB, Mar 13, 2006

  3. John

    % Guest

    John <>, suspired in
    Your computer is not interacting.

    Thanks for wasting our time.

    %, Mar 13, 2006
  4. John

    olfart Guest

    Go to http://www.issue-resolved.com/
    Works great on my 3000...will aloso work on 2400

    olfart, Mar 13, 2006
  5. John

    Rosco Guest

    John cried out
    you should be able to order another bracket similar to the one your
    current hard drive is in that will snap onto the current one and add
    another hard drive bay. Have done this tons of times when I worked for
    a place that rented computers

    Rosco, Mar 13, 2006