    manager? I see you can delete sites, but there seems no way to add them.

    TIA

    Dirk

    Dirk, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Dirk

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Many web sites block saving of forms and password data for security
    reasons. There is a way to get around that on some sites. It doesn't
    work on all sites but it might work on your bank one.

    http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#remember_password
    http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/ - explains bookmarklets

    Ed Mullen, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Actually, I have a question about this regarding TB & Newsgroups. I have
    the username & pw saved in the password manager for each NG but after
    a while it will ask for that all over again. Is there a way to save it
    permanently or so that it doesn't ask me to re-input it on the NG's I
    check infrequently

    --
    |Demoness Abigor|net.goth|The Pinkest Deceptagon in da world!
    | | http://goddess_abigor.livejournal.com
    |AIM|AbigorBot|
    |Josh: you mentioned Transformers! and didn't use the words "are lame"
    in the same sentence! you are my dream girl!

    Demoness Abigor, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Just keep inputting and saving. Its frustrating, but, eventually TB
    will learn to access the account from all possible access points,
    without needing the username/password combination.

    I went through this with the Worldnet inetnews groups. Drove me nuts
    for two weeks, then TB learned. Now I only get the request the first
    couple of times I access a new group.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Dirk

    Dirk Guest

    Ed-Thanks for the reply, the bookmarklet doesn't seem to do the trick,
    assuming I'm using it right. I gather then that there isn't just some way
    to edit a list of sites/passwords somewhere?

    Dirk

    Dirk, Oct 28, 2003