Adding a file to an existing CD-R

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by tony ritter, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. tony ritter

    tony ritter Guest

    Greetings all,

    I'm using:
    Nero Express 6

    Win98
    Pentium II @ 350mhz

    I was able to burn a file from my hard drive onto a CD-R using Nero Express
    6.

    However, I am having difficulty burning an additional file on _subsequent_
    sessions.

    My steps were to:

    1. Drag file into Interface
    2. Hit burn (burn icon on the lower right part of interface)
    3. It burns file
    4. CD-R ejects after the prompt to save

    5. Insert CD-R, the file is there.

    6. Go through the same steps as before by dragging another file into the
    interface, hit burn, etc.

    However, when re-inserting the disc, the orginal file is there but not the
    additional one which I thought I just added.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you,
    TR

    tony ritter, Oct 28, 2004

  2. tony ritter

    Drifter Guest

    You've probably closed the disk and the session. Read the helpfiles.

    Drifter
    "I've been here, I've been there..."

    Drifter, Oct 28, 2004

  3. tony ritter

    fruitbat Guest

    On the last screen of FINAL BURN SETTINGS before you click the word "burn"
    there is a check box "Allow files to be added later". Make sure that you
    check this box..

    fruitbat, Oct 28, 2004
  4. tony ritter

    HF Guest