    and the controllers are both running in native mode. Any help would be
    appreciated.
    Cowen

    cowen, Dec 31, 2007

  2. I'm betting that the one you're trying to add is a Server 2k3 R2 version. I
    don't remember there being a schema change with SP1 (which is the minimum
    level that Server 2k3 x64 Edition would be). If so, there's a schema update
    as part of the R2 package.

    It's easy enough to fix - use adprep to update the schema and then try
    again. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/324392 for the updated adprep.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 31, 2007