    dear manager
    How do add searh to my blog?
    thanks

    MR.sam, May 1, 2008

  2. MR.sam

    olfart Guest

    Welcome Mr Sam
    We can only respond to paying members. If you would like to join the group
    and receive assistance on any and all problems please post your credit card
    no, SS# and personal phone m\number and I will get back to you.
    Yours Truly,
    The Manager

    olfart, May 1, 2008

  3. MR.sam

    Snit Guest

    "MR.sam" <> stated in post
    on 4/30/08
    4:50 PM:
    Google has a search widget you can add to a site... if you cannot find it
    let me know and I will dig it up for you.

    Snit, May 1, 2008