Add Network Location not possible. IE x86 crashes when IE x64 is open. Settings in Guest account are

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Dima, Apr 12, 2008.

  1. Dima

    Dima Guest

    Hello!
    1. Windows Vista x64 shows an error message
    "Add Network Location
    The folder you entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another."
    after clicking Next in "Specify the location of your website
    Type the address of the website, FTP site, or network location that this
    shortcut will open" window.
    The folder is http://files.akado.ru/slide/files/51796441/home/
    I can add the Network Location in Windows XP by doing the same.
    All updates are installed.
    Norton Internet Security 2008 is not installed.
    The account is administrative.
    2. IE x86 crashes during opening a page when IE x64 is open.
    3. Windows does not allow to turn on the language bar and input a switch
    language keyboard shortcut in Guest account: it turns language bar and
    shortcut off after clicking "Apply".
    Sincerely,
    Dima

    Dima, Apr 12, 2008