    BillKirch Guest

    Can you add a better video card to a computer that has an intergrated video
    card on the motherboard? BG

    BillKirch, Feb 1, 2004

  2. BillKirch

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    oads (BillKirch) wrote in
    news::

    > Can you add a better video card to a computer that has an intergrated
    > video card on the motherboard? BG

    Depends. Depends on what the integrated card is, and what motherboard it
    is. Most integrated boards do not have an AGP slot, so that limits you to
    a PCI card which really won't perform that great anyway but probably better
    than most onboard graphics chipsets. More information would be useful.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Feb 1, 2004

  3. BillKirch

    Wizard Guest

    Yes.

    Wizard, Feb 1, 2004
  4. BillKirch

    chuckie® Guest

    Most of the time, yes, some OEM m/b's have a problem with the Radeon series...luck...

    chuckie®, Feb 1, 2004
  5. BillKirch

    Tom Dyer Guest

    YES YOU CAN

    I currently have 3 monitors connected to my system. One on the integrated
    card and the other two on pci graphics cards. They all work perfectly well
    with games and dvds and is actually quite useful.

    --
    Tom Dyer BEng

    Cheap, high performance, custom built
    computers, software, upgrades and