    previous 1.0.6 if I could figure out how.

    TIA

    Rick

    tzygkptr, Dec 15, 2005

  2. tzygkptr

    gwtc Guest

    adblock is sort of dead in the water. Try going to adblock plus:
    http://p2.forumforfree.com/adblock-plus-0511-released-vt312-adblockplus.html

    gwtc, Dec 15, 2005

  3. tzygkptr

    tzygkptr Guest

    That did it, thanks! Too bad FF didn't update to that version when it
    updated my other extensions.

    Rick

    tzygkptr, Dec 15, 2005
  4. tzygkptr

    Z Guest

    Uninstall 0.5.2.039 and update to 0.5.2.056.

    Works fine with FF 1.5.

    Z, Dec 15, 2005
  5. tzygkptr

    Stubby Guest

    I tried but Win2K wants to know what program is supposed to handle .xpi
    files. Can someone clue me in? TIA

    Stubby, Dec 15, 2005
  6. tzygkptr

    Z Guest

    If you've already saved the Adblock 0.5.2.056 .xpi, start Firefox, File
    Did that work for you?

    Z, Dec 16, 2005
  7. tzygkptr

    gwtc Guest

    You don't double click on the file. You open FF, then click on File,
    Open, and open it that way.

    gwtc, Dec 16, 2005