    How long does the process normally take, or am I doing something wrong?

    Cheers

    Scott

    Scott McCarthy, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Scott McCarthy

    dantu Guest

    Scott did you enable Junk Mail Controls on the specific account? It has to be turned on for each account.
    What 'action' did you select for JMC to take for Junk? Send them to a Junk folder?

    dantu, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Hi Dantu,

    Yes, it was enabled for the mail account I wanted it to work on. (I
    only have one account anyway).

    The "action" I had selected was to do nothing. Mainly because I wanted
    to see the system working, and therefore have mails in my inbox, but
    marked as junk.

    Any further ideas?

    Cheers

    Scott

    Scott McCarthy, Oct 17, 2003
  4. Ahh,

    It's all come to life now, and it's happily sending junk to the junk
    folder. Not quite sure what I did to get it going, but I'm happy all
    the same!

    Thanks for your help.

    Scott

    Scott McCarthy, Oct 17, 2003