    DSC P-10 which uses Memory Stick Pro cards.

    Is there any converter available to convert any of these to slots to
    use Memory Stick Pro cards? With thanks.

    arouth, Dec 17, 2004

  2. I have no idea if it works, but there is the following adaptor:
    http://store.yahoo.com/insidecomputer/cf5in1adform.html

    Michael Meissner, Dec 17, 2004

  3. arouth

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 17 Dec 2004 13:56:20 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    Something like this?
    http://www.archos.com/products/prw_500587.html
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Dec 17, 2004
  4. arouth

    jean Guest

    I use a FlashTrax Media Adapter on my Image Tank G2, works very well with SD
    cards (it also accepts MS SM and MMC)

    Jean

    jean, Dec 18, 2004