  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Ad-Aware update 01R240 23.12.2003

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    CB Guest

    CB, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    CB said:
    Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    CB Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    || CB said:
    ||| Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?
    ||| CB
    || Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

    Strange! Tried the automated update from the programme: No updates
    available! I'm in the process of downloading from your link.

    Probably, I'll need to manually download 'em;-) Norton as well what a pain.

    CB

    CB, Dec 23, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Dec 23, 2003
  6. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    CB said:
    It happened to me a few times too, others were able to get the updates where I
    couldn't.
    Hence I give a link to the latest file in my sig.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003
  7. Brian H¹©

    CB Guest

    Brian H¹© wrote:
    || CB said:
    ||| Update! not according to my Ad-Aware software! Today?
    ||| CB
    || Yep, I got it a few minutes prior to posting the message.

    Oops, forget the last messages;-) I use the Pro programme not the personal
    version so it's up to date IMHO.

    CB

    CB, Dec 23, 2003
  8. Brian H¹©

    trout Guest

    So; do you believe that your paid version got the latest definitions
    *before* they cut them loose for the free-loaders? Or the program
    version just doesn't need updating so often?

    trout, Dec 24, 2003
  9. Brian H¹©

    joevan Guest

    I just did the auto update and it installed it in the wink of an eye.
    Santa must be close by. :eek:)
    joevan

    joevan, Dec 24, 2003
  10. Brian H¹©

    Rick Guest

    Will someone tell me how to install serial or crack. Thanks

    Rick, Dec 24, 2003
  11. Brian H¹©

    Trent C Guest

    I just did the auto update and it installed it in the wink of an eye.
    Santa must be close by. :eek:)
    joevan[/QUOTE]

    Will someone tell me how to install serial or crack. Thanks[/QUOTE]

    You don't need a serial or crack - AdAware is free from www.lavasoft.de

    Trent C, Dec 24, 2003