    So, anyone perchance know who it is, or if not, some likely sites to
    visit to discover this information (acura.com was a bust).

    TIA

    sethra, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Evrybody's talkin at me / I don't hear a word they're sayin?
    Rent a copy of Midnight Cowboy.

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Ah: Gordon Lightfoot. Click.

    Gary G. Taylor, Feb 3, 2004
  4. sethra

    Norm Guest

    Norm, Feb 3, 2004
  5. Not Harry Nilsson?

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 3, 2004
  6. sethra

    sethra Guest

    Not Gary, but the OP ;)
    That's it.

    Too bad it's just and ad tune, not a "real" song.

    Thanks for the link -- that's what I wanted to know.

    Regards,[/QUOTE]

    sethra, Feb 4, 2004
  7. sethra

    Winthorpe

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    ACURA commercial music

    The backround music from the ACURA commercial is from the song "The Only Living Boy In New York" by Simon and Garfunkel. It's on the album Bridge Over Troubled Waters. The words you hear are "Here I am" (the only living boy in New York).

    Winthorpe, Mar 21, 2011
  8. sethra

    Winthorpe

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Compliments to Sethra for a great question

    Winthorpe, Mar 21, 2011
  9. sethra

    Winthorpe

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    The backround music from the ACURA commercial is from the song "The Only Living Boy In New York" by Simon and Garfunkel, from the album Bridge Over Troubled Waters. Opening lyrics are "Tom, get your plane right on time..." The words you hear are on the commercial are "Here I am" (the only living boy in New York). Good question.

    Winthorpe, Mar 21, 2011