    Please help, thank you very much and have a nice day.
    Ciao !
    Mpeg

    Mpeg_Forever, Dec 3, 2005

  2. The 350 ACU does not include a WPA-PSK supplicant. If you want to do
    WPA-PSK with the 350, you'll need to use some other supplicant - for
    example, if your OS is XP SP2, then configure WPA-PSK in WZC.
    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products..._guide_chapter09186a008031a1d7.html#wp1050739

    If your OS is Windows 2000, which does not include a WPA-PSK supplicant,
    then you will need to run a third-party supplicant.

    Aaron

    ---

    ~ Hello, I just had an Aironet 350 pcmcia, loaded latest firmware, latest ACU
    ~ (6.6.00) and other utilities.
    ~ Problem is I cannot understand how to configure WPA-PSK. In security section
    ~ building a profile I just cannot find the place where definition has to take
    ~ place and field for inserting the passphrase...someone can help or send me a
    ~ tech note/screenshot/anything ?
    ~ Please help, thank you very much and have a nice day.
    ~ Ciao !
    ~ Mpeg
    ~
    ~