Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by erni, Oct 16, 2007.

  1. erni

    erni Guest

    Hi
    Actualtests MCSE Latest Updated Sep, 2007

    70-270 Sep 07,2007 Q & A 421
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62340391/070-270.zip

    70-290 Sep 20,2007 Q & A 839
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62844100/070-290.zip

    70-291 Sep 13,2007 Q & A 365
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62342849/070-291.zip

    70-293 Sep 07,2007 Q & A 227
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343068/070-293.zip

    70-294 Sep 06,2007 Q & A 232
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343233/070-294.zip

    70-297 Sep 10,2007 Q & A 124
    h**p://rapidshare.com/files/62343284/070-297.zip

    no pass

    erni, Oct 16, 2007

  2. erni

    Brat® Guest

    now this is the most intelligent thing you have said

    Brat®, Oct 17, 2007

  3. erni

    Neil Guest

    HOLY SCHMOLLEY! I'm trying to think of the last time I saw you in these
    parts. But then I haven't been all that frequent...

    btw, congrats on the wedding thing and I don't think I will get used to
    your new last name for at least another 20 minutes.

    Neil, Oct 17, 2007
  4. erni

    kpg* Guest

    I have nothing to say. I just wanted to be part of this thread.

    oh yeah...Any wedding pics?

    0x22

    kpg*, Oct 17, 2007
  5. erni

    catwalker63 Guest

    Are you having issues with feeling connected?

    catwalker63, Oct 17, 2007
  6. erni

    Neil Guest

    if you know where to look there are ;)

    Neil, Oct 18, 2007
  7. erni

    kpg* Guest

    Yes. Does it show that much?

    I'm fighting strep throat, my son recently moved out,
    my paycheck was short, lsu lost to kentucky, I'm trying
    to learn ASP.NET AJAX, Brat© got married, it's been a
    long week.

    kpg*, Oct 18, 2007
  8. erni

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm sorry. I'd think you'd be celebrating having your son move out. I
    don't understand parents.

    catwalker63, Oct 19, 2007
  9. erni

    kpg* Guest

    Wifey is having a hard time, I explain to her that this is what's
    supposed to happen. who want's a 30 year old son living in the
    basement? But even I sometime miss the boy. He did show up last
    night though, and is staying the weekend :)

    I took two sick days last week they did'nt pay me for, but I got
    that straight, The antibiotics are starting to work, LSU will
    defeat Auburn, I probably never really had a chance with Brat
    anyway and I'm sure my wife wouldn't understand, ASP.NET AJAX
    is easy, and I'm pretty sure you're no wearing any underwear,
    so things are looking up already.

    But don't underestimate that "Empty nest syndrome" thing. I might
    be weird (well I'm pretty sure I am) but I actually like my kids.

    kpg

    kpg*, Oct 19, 2007
  10. erni

    Frisbee® Guest

    Now you have to do the dishes and take out the trash, right?

    Frisbee®, Oct 19, 2007
  11. erni

    JaR Guest

    Hint?

    JaR, Oct 19, 2007
  12. erni

    kpg* Guest

    Now you have to do the dishes and take out the trash, right?

    Um...no, I'm going to sit in my recliner and drink a #*[email protected]$#~ beer.

    kp "after I take out the trash" g

    kpg*, Oct 19, 2007
  13. erni

    catwalker63 Guest

    I don't underestimate it. I just don't relate. I like kids. I like men
    too. I don't want either living in my house, however. <eg>

    catwalker63, Oct 19, 2007
  14. erni

    Neil Guest

    facebook

    Neil, Oct 20, 2007
  15. erni

    JaR Guest

    Ugh. Teh site from hell.

    JaR, Oct 23, 2007
  16. erni

    Neil Guest

    BUT THERE'S PICTURES!!!!

    Neil, Oct 24, 2007
  17. erni

    Brat® Guest

    Only a few there ... but just posted the link to hubby's web site... posted
    in super sekrit site :)

    Brat®, Oct 24, 2007