  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    how in the holy hand grenade did they allow you to cross the mason-dixon?

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Was a covert operation where I snuck in unbnounced (was
    born here).

    On a serious note... As Jeff Foxworthy says: "There are
    rednecks everywhere... not just in the south"

    Now, I went to Jeff's show about 2 years back... and he
    said "some guys backstage wanted me to go ice fishing with
    them... I said, "no thanks... I don't want to be that
    cold." They said, "it ain't cold... we build a big bon
    fire out on the ice...." Jeff: "And they call us stupid
    in the south".

    I guess I just don't get it. Fire on the ice never hurt
    nobody... heat goes up... never melts more than a few
    inches of ice... But, I have to agree... there are
    rednecks everywhere.

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    *the great white nort redneck*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Bush courts NASCAR fans
    The Bush-Cheney campaign is reaching out to NASCAR fans in
    four states this week, with some of the biggest names in
    the sport campaigning for the president.

    Former NASCAR champion-turned-broadcaster Darrell Waltrip
    is scheduled to make several campaign stops in Michigan on
    Tuesday along with his broadcast partner and former crew
    chief Jeff Hammonds.

    They're scheduled to campaign in Ohio on Wednesday,
    including a stop in Cincinnati, where Bush twins Jenna and
    Barbara plan to introduce them.

    Former champs Bill Elliot and Benny Parsons and legendary
    team owners Jack Rousch and Eddie Wood plan to carry the
    Bush message to West Virginia and Pennsylvania.

    Elliott, who has run just five races this season, has been
    voted NASCAR's most popular driver a record 16 times.
    Parsons announces races for NBC and TNT, which is owned by
    CNN.com parent company Time Warner.

    NASCAR fans, and particularly so-called NASCAR dads, are
    considered a key demographic in this year's campaign.

    The Associated Press reports that the sport has an
    estimated 75 million fans, who are known for their intense
    loyalty to the drivers and their sponsors.

    In February, Bush attended NASCAR's premier event -- the
    Daytona 500 -- where he mingled with drivers and fans and
    gave the traditional command, "gentlemen, start your
    engines," to start the race

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 19, 2004
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    or at a grand opening of a walmart

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2004
  5. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® <> prattled ceaslessly in

    I'm sorry to hear you are down. If there is anything I can do to help,
    let me know. For instance, I have a few happy pills I could let you have
    cheap. <g>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    Don't ever apologize for a vacation. Glad to have you back though.

    catwalker63, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you cheap man!! after all i have done for you and i gotto buy my own
    beer!!! WTF!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Guest

    Network Guru Guest

    i excluded lots of people that perhaps shuld have been included...problem is
    that too many come and go and come and go. not everybody is as devoted as
    you are.

    Network Guru, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    or insane

    not everybody is as devoted as

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    anything? i could use your help ;-)

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004
  11. YOU SHADDUP! She offered to help ME!

    One-way airline tickets are on the way, darling.

    --
    Fris "Shhhh... be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 20, 2004

  12. WHERE????
    *Looks around*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 20, 2004
  13. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    stockton, actually. and it's a supercenter

    Consultant, Oct 20, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    DRIVE DOWN AND I'LL BUY YOU ONE! furrfu...where did I say buy yer
    own...gotta pay for yer own gas on the way down and back but I'll cough
    up for _A_ beer...

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    or insanely devoted

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  16. That's alright... Sportsman's Warehouse has better gear at
    cheaper prices if you can believe that. Same place I got
    my S&W .40

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 20, 2004
  17. or insane
    not devoted insanely?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    or devotedly insane to bing insanely devoted?

    (it ain't love without a restraining order)

    Neil, Oct 20, 2004
  19. (it ain't love without a restraining order)

    that just sounds plain weird to me!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 20, 2004
  20. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i like to walk. see ya in 5 weeks.

    RY