    Guest Guest

    This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
    out of smart @ss things to say?

    Guest, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Guest

    Doom Guest

    No, we've all been relaxing at the lush MCNGP compound.

    Doom, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    no, but i haven't seen your wife in a bit, so i'm a little low on material

    Consultant, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Guest

    kpg Guest

    I don't know how to respond to that...

    kpg, Oct 18, 2004
  5. Guest

    Network Guru Guest

    There are four main components necessary to make this NG worthwhile
    1) consultant
    2) Kline (Chalk)
    3) Laura
    4) Frisbee

    There are also others that fill in the remainder nicely
    1)Jtyc
    2)Sue
    3)Kendal

    Consultant is a stalwart and will always post. Kline disappeared from the
    radar screen in Mid September. Laura and Fris have posted sporadically in
    recent weeks. jtyc has been gone for over a week. Sue has not posted on a
    regular basis in quite some time.

    Don't get me wrong, Neil seems like a nice guy, but don't expect him to fill
    in Chalk's shoes in the same fashion Frisbee did for meanoldman...it ain't
    gonna happen. Techie, Ken B and others are well-intentioned, but are Double
    A quality and not quite ready for the major leagues.

    #1,2 and 4 above seem to feed off of each other and complement each other
    very well. When 3 starters are on injured reserve, it makes life difficult
    for all.

    Network Guru, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!! YOU MAKE NO BLOODY SENSE!!

    HOLD OOOOOOONNNN!

    okay here you go..

    "This group really died the month is. Did the intelligent MCNGP with
    @ss the things with the word miss?"

    this is much better! okay, now which way to the MCNGP booze can?

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #41

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004
  7. Guest

    catwalker63 Guest

    I think Neil said it was your turn to buy the beer.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Oct 19, 2004
  8. This group is really dead this month. Did the MCNGP run
    sorry, vacation. Back now though....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  9. There are four main components necessary to make this NG worthwhile

    don't forget the lamers, dumpers, idiots, trolls, cheats and people
    who are just plain stupid. These people are the ones who truly make
    this group so entertaining.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  10. Don't get me wrong, Neil seems like a nice guy, but don't expect him to fill
    why not? I'm only a size eleven!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  11. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Hey, you're like one of those watchers on Highlander, tracking and
    documenting
    the activities of the Immortals, but never interfering...much. But in the
    end...

    kp "There can be only one!" g

    kpg, Oct 19, 2004
  12. Hey, you're like one of those watchers on Highlander, tracking and
    .... now you die

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  13. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    you forgot to mention yourself

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2004
  14. you forgot to mention yourself

    and JaR

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  15. You place me in good company... better than I deserve, but thanks.
    You got that right... that's why he's the KING, baybee!
    Apparently your posting resurrected him. Frankly, NG, I wish *you'd* post
    more.
    Laura is busy and an in-demand person. Personally, I've been having some
    serious personal problems, of which my MCNGP bretheren are aware, and are
    being quite the support I need right now. My attitude, and postings, should
    pick up before too long, I hope. I continue to read the group every day,
    regardless. I just don't feel like being (or trying to be) funny too much
    lately.
    We all come and go.
    With no disrespect intended for Techie or any other MCNGP member, Ken is one
    of my favorite posters, and I think you have to share that sentiment.
    Dude, while your obviously not MCNGP, you're unquestionably a core member
    here, an old-timer, a regular, an enigma. I wish you'd e-mail me privately
    some time, but then that might take away some of the mystique you've carried
    all these years. While you were among our first, and certainly most famous
    LotW's and you at least at one time pretended to be a member of the MCNGP, I
    suspect that should that offer ever come, you'd politely refuse, because
    then where would the legend be? You've actually got quite a bit in common
    with Paul.

    Okay, I'm done babbling for now... back to work and lurking for me.

    --
    Fris "One day at a time" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 19, 2004
  16. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    well, he's gonna definatly have some Keiths hanging around.....

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 19, 2004
  17. I really should proof-read before sending...

    I meant to say that you at least at one time indicated that your goal was to
    become an MCNGP, actually to become the first MCNGP that was a LotW. Not
    that you "pretended" to be a member.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 19, 2004
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    ken is the shizzle

    Consultant, Oct 19, 2004
  19. I really should proof-read before sending...

    I never do.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  20. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Fris, you are good people and you do belong in that group. Although I do
    wish Laura would show up more often.
    The group would be dead without him. Not so much lately, though. Whassa
    matta, C, you actually doing work?
    I am also one of my favorite posters. And to rehash a joke I've used before,
    I also like that Pink Floyd poster with the naked chicks facing away, and
    they have PF's album covers painted on their backs. That's also one of my
    favorite posters.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 19, 2004