    now i want that to include this dll file in another Project
    exe file .and use the dll interface .

    help me how it is possible....

    Jawad Rehman, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Sept. 3, 2006

    Hey Jawad... Honestly, I don't use VB 6.0 (pre-.net) components, and so
    can't give an answer myself... but I would encourage you to post this to the
    VB 6.0 newsgroup (lots of people there give answers), as I think you'll get
    a bigger response there...

    The name of the newsgroup is:
    microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

    Hope this helps and good luck!
    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Web Site/Blog: http://CactiDevelopers.ResDev.Net/

    Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD, Sep 4, 2006

  3. Jawad Rehman

    Blackmetal Guest

    Hi,

    In order to use the new DLL, in the new project, you can do it in two ways:

    1. In the new project, add a New Project to the group and open the project
    that contains your DLL, Or

    2. In the VB Menu, goto Project->References and look for your DLL in the
    list of possible ActiveX servers and mark the check box to add a reference
    to your new project.

    But before that, make sure that your DLL project is Instantiable and it is
    registered (using RegSvr32)

    Hope this helps

    Blackmetal, Sep 13, 2006