    over and over and over...... Very tedious and
    annoying.

    Please help!!

    nikhilmgupta, Sep 3, 2006

  2. nikhilmgupta

    JANA Guest

    I would think that there is another application running in the background
    that is taking away "focus" from the one that you are working on. This can
    be a software (maybe undesirable) that is updating itself, or some kind of
    spyware or adware that you are not aware of that is doing something.

    Try running Spybot, Adaware, or any of these cleaning software's that are
    designed to search out and un-install un-desirable software's.

    Also, you can go to the Microsoft site and download a very good utility
    called TweakUI. This program has a feature where you can put a checkmark
    under General, where it indicates, "Stop other programs from stealing
    focus".

    You can find TweakUI on the MS Power Toys For XP download at:

    At the link above, there are many free utilities for MS XP.

    If you are using 98 or ME, you can search the MS site for older versions of
    the MS Power Toys. Older versions are no longer supported.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    Recently, my XP Pro SP2 has developed a very annoying
    problem.
    I'm working in a "active" window. It suddenly
    becomes "inactive" and I have to click at the top
    of the window to continue my work. This happens

    JANA, Sep 3, 2006