    the wallpaper you selected can be shown on the desktop only if Active
    Desktop is enabled
    thanks

    just looking, Sep 26, 2004

  2. just looking

    samuel Guest

    enable your active disktop
    see you help file for instructions to enable

    samuel, Sep 26, 2004

  3. just looking

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    i personally don't like active desktop.
    convert the photo to .bmp to avoid using active desktop.

    if you have MS Office, you can use photo editor to save as .bmp

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Sep 26, 2004
  4. just looking

    WormWood Guest

    | trying to save a photo from hard disc to screensaver and get this
    message
    | could someone please explain
    | the wallpaper you selected can be shown on the desktop only if Active
    | Desktop is enabled
    | thanks

    A background (wallpaper) is a static display, which means a photo file
    cannot be used as a *Screen Saver, which moves about and has a 'scr' or
    'exe' extension.

    WormWood, Sep 26, 2004