    triggering level.
    Just being curious on a cloudy Thursday morning.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 3, 2008

  2. I have not seen any reports of reactivation being required after installing
    SP1.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 3, 2008

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Colin,
    That was not my point.
    What I mean is, after applying SP1, will Vista still be so "picky" about
    minor changes of new hardware and/or new drivers (post-SP1)?
    Carlos

    Carlos, Apr 3, 2008
  4. I didn't see any mention in the release notes so I don't know how we will
    know except by giving it time.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 3, 2008
  5. Carlos

    xiowan Guest

    xiowan, Apr 4, 2008
  6. Carlos

    xiowan Guest

    Hi Carlos:
    For some reason my reply was left off my post. I am running Vista
    Ultimate 64 bit with SP1 and just installed a PCIE video card to replace
    onboard graphics and a 5th hard drive and Vista didn't seem to mind the
    update. My Windows Experience Rating went up to 5.5 and I didn't even have
    to talk to someone in Asia to get it done! WHOOPIE!

    xiowan..........in tucson

    xiowan, Apr 4, 2008