    If anyone has answers to these questions I would appreciate it greatly!

    Thanks
    -P

    Guest, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Guest

    MCSE World Guest

    I've received something like 20 or 25 CALs for SBS now...they send some
    every now and then, 5 at a time. I do believe you start with 10 though.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    have, I have a couple of questions that I can't seem to find answers to.
    licenses or CALs for any of the NFD software included in the Welcome Kit,
    but, for example, the update informaiton states that SBS 2003 only allows
    for 5 CALs. Anyone know which one it is?
    server software, but under the license agreement, it says that MS can change
    the number of licenses allowed with any quartly update? Does this mean they
    could potentially bump down the number of CALs allowed, forcing you to
    purchase additional CALS?

    MCSE World, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Will. So you're saying that the quartly updates are additional CALs to the ones you receive with the Welcome Kit?

    Guest, Dec 29, 2003