    there any nasty hidden secrets like having to play with the Register - a
    world I fear and do not wish to enter often?

    Would be grateful for your views and thanks in advance.

    c.rowlands4, Dec 6, 2003

  2. I like Acronis after having used a couple of incarnations. It allows
    creation of a boot CD and not just boot floppies.

    Peter C. Bogert, Dec 6, 2003

  3. c.rowlands4

    EricP Guest

    Acronis every time.

    Ease of use, mounting the images to look in them, everything.

    EricP, Dec 6, 2003
  4. c.rowlands4

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    Thanks Peter /Eric.
    Your views are appreciated. I've not heard any adverse comment about Power
    Quest or (Bloatware) or Norton's offers - that's interesting!& ?

    c.rowlands4, Dec 7, 2003
  5. c.rowlands4

    ñKs Guest

    You didnt ask about Powerquest.....Ghost or Acronis cant do RAID imaging,
    Powerquest can though...

    ñKs, Dec 7, 2003
  6. c.rowlands4

    c.rowlands4 Guest

    mmm? Thx for this.

    c.rowlands4, Dec 7, 2003
  7. Well, Norton is good. No question about it. But I like being able to boot
    off of a CD (especially when I have no floppy!!) and in my opinion, the
    restore time with Acronis is quite a bit faster than with Ghost.

    Peter C. Bogert, Dec 7, 2003