    g.. Windows Vista restoring fixes
    h.. Email notification fixes
    Download this build

    Kue2, Jul 13, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Stan Kay Guest

    Stan Kay, Jul 13, 2007

  3. Kue2

    Stan Kay Guest

    Since this upgrade was issued several months ago (12th March 2007), and
    Acronis have just announced that version 11 will be released shortly, then
    can you please explain the purpose of your message?

    Stan Kay, Jul 13, 2007
  4. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    For registered users who did not get notified of that release back in March.

    Kue2, Jul 13, 2007
  5. Kue2

    Stan Kay Guest

    Many thanks for your response.

    If Acronis have not notified people of the March 2007 release then I presume
    that they will not have sent notification of the impending release of
    Version 11. If this is the case, then it may be beneficial for those
    registered users to visit the Acronis web site to verify that they are
    signed up to email notification of new releases.

    Stan Kay, Jul 14, 2007
  6. Kue2

    Telstar Guest

    So far, I have never received any notification from Acronis, and I own many
    of their products.

    Telstar, Jul 14, 2007
  7. Kue2

    XS11E Guest

    Acronis is one of the very few truly good companies that will send you
    nothing unless you ask. When you registered your product (if you did)
    you created an account, if you go to your account and modify it you can
    ask to be emailed information about upgrades, etc. but you won't get
    anything if you don't ask for it. I like that!

    XS11E, Jul 14, 2007