    error box e00010f4 Acronis disk director has not found any hard disks
    click ok program closes

    anybody????

    Hugh Kennedy, Sep 16, 2006

  2. It means the driver didn't load, or that you've got something else open that
    has the interface locked (like the disk management MMC).

    Check your event log. Close all other programs. Did this happen AFTER you
    loaded the Kodak?

    Working fine here.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 16, 2006

  3. Hugh Kennedy

    Hugh Kennedy Guest

    Thanks for your reply,Half an hour after I post the error msg on Acronis web
    site they sent me a link to a file to fix the problem. Great support from
    this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case the error appears on yours
    set-up......the fix is called SnapAP I S E.exe. You can get it from Acronis.

    Hugh Kennedy, Sep 18, 2006