  1. bjrugg

    bjrugg Guest

    Does it work ok in x64 XP Pro?

    bjrugg, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 24, 2005

  3. bjrugg

    Guest Guest

    If you are dual booting you can also create the image of you x64 partition by
    running the program from the second OS. I use True Image with XP Pro to
    create images of my x64 partition. It has worked without any problems in this
    manner. If you don't dual boot though it will work as stated below.

    Guest, Jul 24, 2005
  4. bjrugg

    John Barnes Guest

    Nice to know, because Ghost basically only allows the restore function from
    the CD. Drive image won't work for me because it says I have too few drive
    letters available? I can't even get to the program which says it is on drive
    Y but the A command prompt won't recognize the drive.

    John Barnes, Jul 24, 2005
  5. bjrugg

    bjrugg Guest

    I multiboot and it creates an x64 image fine in x32 and backed up a SUSE
    drive as well. Looks like a good product. I think I'll get it. Any work

    bjrugg, Jul 24, 2005
  6. bjrugg

    Guest Guest

    I recommend that all x64 users contact support for any software/hardware
    products they own that are not supported in x64 and complain. I have already
    let Acronis know my disdain in them not supporting x64. They seemed like a
    very progressive company that wanted to cut into Symantec market share, yet
    they let Symantec jump ahead in support of 64-bit operating systems.

    If enough people complain, they will have to deal with it. I have already
    got one software vendor to issue an update to support x64 after I raised some
    Cain.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2005
  7. bjrugg

    bjrugg Guest

    Their reply to me yesterday was a version is in the works and will be
    available by year's end. They are looking for beta testers. See their
    web site for the beta link form.

    bjrugg, Jul 25, 2005
  8. bjrugg

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Logikos.
    Where did you hear this?!?

    Norton Internet Security 2005 (2006?) doesn't work with WinXP x64. If
    you've heard differently, I - and a lot of other users - would love to know
    about it!

    RC

    R. C. White, Jul 25, 2005