    temporary file could not be opened." error message.

    could any one help me please.

    Thanks

    Sori, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Sori

    ftran999 Guest

    I'm wondering if there is a another program running in the background that
    is causing a conflict.
    What you could try doing is one by one closing down the programs you have
    running such as AntiVirus, firewall, etc and try opening Acrobat with each
    of them closed. Then see if any of them is causing the problem.

    ftran999, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Sori

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Remove the older versions and reinstall 6.

    pcbutts1, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Sori

    Rob Guest

    And when you reinstall, reinstall it to a different directory. This will
    make the registry point to new values.

    Rob, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Sori

    Sori Guest

    Its working now in a new folder. Thanks Rob B.

    Sori, Sep 17, 2003