    Can these be removed safely without affecting Acrobat's basic
    functions?

    Thanks.

    Tech.Zoan, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Tech.Zoan

    why? Guest

    Reading past posts in 24HSAHD.

    Using the Acrobat 8 helpfile, Index under u for updates, or search for
    updates, in the Reader 8 there is a entry -

    Change updating preferences

    followrd by instructions.

    In the Adobe Reader 8 (should be similar for Acrobat 8) it's
    Help / Check for Updates , when that finishes there is a Preferences
    button.
    Run up the Adobe product and Help / Online Support, leg it from there.
    Never tried.
    Me

    why?, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Tech.Zoan