    I got a new X64 system and had read somewhere that printer drivers software
    based do not get installed. I triedmyself and it doesnt install. Can someone
    help me out pls asap? I tried Microsoft tech support and they wont help.

    Guest, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 24, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thanks Andre . I called up Adobe and the support guy told me , download trial
    version ,if it works it works else it wont work , so I guess they havent
    informed their staff to handle this question.
    I know some one had written a beta version to run 32 bit shells. Guess that
    also didnt help me out . Any suggestions ?

    Guest, Jun 24, 2005
  4. Adobe Acrobat 6 and 7 are working fine, the printer driver doesn't work, but
    there is a workaround, I posted it a few weeks ago but I can't put my hands
    on it, shame.
    As soon as I find it, I'll come back to you.

    Cheers

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 24, 2005
  5. Well, quick isn't it ?
    here we go, thanks to my colleague french MVP Gilles Vollant and
    plantedAMD64

    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454

    Cheers

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 24, 2005