ACL Cisco

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Christophe D, Jan 4, 2013.

  1. Christophe D

    Christophe D

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, i have a cisco Catalyst 4506 and I'd like to remove 15 ACL that was created by the previous Cisco Engineer.
    I have read lot of information but i can't delete the ACLs.
    Its written like this:

    Extended IP access list system-cpp-all-routers-on-subnet
    10 permit ip any host 224.0.0.2

    I have tested several thinks like this
    bgilnc01(config)#ip access-list ext system-cpp-all-routers-on-subnet
    bgilnc01(config-ext-nacl)#no 10

    But it does not work.
    Can you help me please?

    Christophe D, Jan 4, 2013

  2. Christophe D

    tpheuk

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    router#configure terminal
    Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z.
    router(config)#no access-list 101 xxxxxxx
    router(config)#^Z

    tpheuk, Jan 16, 2013