    anyone know where I can download a graphic driver? The Acer uk site is
    lacking one.
    tia

    Alan G, May 12, 2004

  2. It is classed as the Acer TravelMate 730 Series
    All drivers can be found here
    http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/notebook/tm_730.html

    Hope this helps
    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., May 12, 2004

  3. Alan G

    Alan G Guest

    Alan G, May 12, 2004
  4. Forgot to say u will need the one labeled ATI M1 Mobility Driver. Select the
    one for your selected operating system

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., May 12, 2004